We specialize in cash loans and our streamlined process makes it easy for our customers in Westchester, White Plains, and Yonkers to get the money they need. Bring your jewelry or other valuable items to be assessed by our staff. When you have agreed to the amount, we prepare a pawn ticket, give you the cash, and store your collateral until you pick it up. We require no credit history or employment information for pawn loans.
When you take a cash loan from a pawnshop, the loan is based on the value of your collateral. This can be diamond engagement rings, valuable watches, electronics, musical instruments, and other valuable objects. There are several advantages to this type of loan for unexpected expenses, as banks generally don’t lend small amounts.
If you’re thinking of getting a loan from us, here’s what you can expect:
- The first step is to determine the amount of money you need to borrow.
- Bring your diamond engagement rings, designer watches, or other valuable jewelry to our shop, so it can be appraised by a member of our staff.
- Factors such as the appraised value, condition of the item, and whether we will be able to sell the item easily, if you default on the loan, will determine the amount of money that is offered
- We make a loan offer and you have the option of accepting or rejecting that offer
- When you are ready to borrow the money, you will need to show state identification
- You will be given a loan ticket with information about the terms of your loan and the details will be explained to you. The ticket has information about the amount of the loan, a description of the item, maturity date of the loan, the interest rate, and other information.
- Our pawn loans are provided for a period of 4 months. At the end of that time, you can either pick up your item or renew the loan by paying the interest and extending the loan for another four months.
- When you pick up your item, you will need to bring the ticket and pay the principal and interest on the loan.
- For customers who are unable to pay the loan, we hold items for a short grace period and defaulting on this type of loan does not hurt your credit, since we just sell the collateral item
If you need a fast solution for a cash shortfall, we can help. Please browse our website to read more about our pawn loans and gold buying services and contact us by telephone at 914-328-4660 or visit our location at The Galleria Mall in White Plains, NY, close to Westchester and Yonkers.